Specific Service 服务项目
Part I Useful Sentences 惯用单句
1. 你们有中文的服务指南吗?Do you have a service guide in Chinese?
2. 你们提供客房送餐服务吗?Do you provide room service?
Can you bring meals to Room 301? 您能把饭菜送到301房间吗?
注:room service 客房服务,尤指送饭菜饮料到客房的服务。
3. 请在明早七点叫我起床。I’d like a wake-up call at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning.
Do you have computer wake-up service? 你们有电脑晨呼服务吗?
wake-up call 酒店的叫醒服务
4. 你们提供洗衣服务吗?Do you have a laundry service?
I want to have this suit dry-cleaned. 我想这件西装要干洗。
Please iron it for me. 请帮我熨一下。
laundry [ˈlɔːndri] 洗衣店,洗衣房;要洗的衣物 suit 西装,套装
dry-clean v. 干洗 iron 英[ˈaɪən] 美[ˈaɪərn] v. 熨,烫(衣服等)
5. 请现在打扫下我的房间。Please clean my room now.
Please clean my room when I’m out. 请在我外出的时候打扫房间。
It’s not convenient right now; please come back later.
现在不方便,请晚点再来打扫。
Could you tidy up the bathroom? 请收拾一下浴室好吗?
convenient 方便的 tidy v. 收拾,整理 tidy up 整理,收拾
4. 洗衣服务怎么收费?What are your laundry rates?
Is there an extra charge for express service? 快洗要多收费吗?
5. 请给我些热水。Please bring me some hot water.
Can I use the eletric coffee pot to heat water? 我能用这个电咖啡壶烧水吗?
My thermos is empty. 我的热水瓶空了。
eletric 用电的,电动的 thermos 暖水瓶 pot 罐子,锅,壶
6. 我需要房间夜床服务。I need the turn-down service.
Can I have someone make my bed? 能找人帮我铺床吗?
注:“开夜床”就是在傍晚的时候服务员对房间进行小整理,以方便客人休息。
7. 酒店提供机场接送服务吗?Is there an airport pick-up service in the hotel?
Could you arrange for a taxi to take us to the airport?
你们可以安排一辆出租车送我们去机场吗?
8. 我怎么打外线电话呢?How can I make an outside call?
Can I make an IDD call? 我能打国际直拨长途吗?
I’d like to make an overseas call to China. 我想打国际长途到中国。
Can you tell me how to make an internal call? 您能告诉我怎样打内线电话吗?
outside 外面的,外部的 overseas 海外的,国外的
IDD 国际直接拨号 (Internatonal Direct Dialing)
9. 房间里可以上网吗?Does the room have Internet access?
How can I get online in the room? 在房间里怎样上网呢?
Do you provide WIFI access? 你们提供无线上网吗?
access n. 进入,使用权 WIFI 无线局域网(Wireless Fidelity)
10. 我想更换毛巾。Please change the towels.
We’ve run out of toilet paper. 我们的卫生纸已经用完了。
Please change the sheets for me. 请给我换张床单。
run out of 用完,耗完 sheet 床单
11. 房间里有盥洗用品吗?Does the room have toiletries?
toiletry 盥洗用品
注:欧美旅馆通常会提供香皂(soap)、沐浴乳(body wash)、洗发精(shampoo)、护发素(conditioner)和护肤霜(lotion)等。但牙刷(toothbrush)和牙膏(toothpaste)则需旅客自备。
12. 你们有电源转换器吗?Do you have a power converter?
converter 转换器
13. 这家旅馆有桑拿浴室吗?Does the hotel have a sauna?
Where can I take a massage? 我在哪里可以做个按摩啊?
sauna 桑拿浴 massage 按摩
14. 健身房是24小时开放吗?Is the fitness room open 24 hours?
fitness n. 健壮,健康
注:“健身房”还可以用gym。除此之外,宾馆设施通常还包括:保龄球馆(bowling room)、台球室(billiards room)、游泳池(swimming pool)、美容店(beauty salon)、酒吧(pub)、夜总会(nightclub)、会议室(conference room)、商店(store)、商务中心(business center)。
15. 宾馆的酒吧里有表演吗?Is there any performance in the hotel bar?
The poolside bar has a band starting at 8:00 pm.
游泳池旁边的酒吧每晚8点起有乐队表演。
performance n. 表演
16. 有给我的留言吗?Are there any messages for me?
I am expecting an important message. 我在等一个重要的留言。
17. 我们需要为小婴儿加一张婴儿床。We will need a crib for the baby.
Can you bring up the crib? 你可以帮我们拿婴儿床吗?
crib 婴儿床
Part II Conversation 实用对话
Demanding Specific Sercies 要求具体的客房服务 | |
Guest: | Hello. Does the hotel service guide come in Chinese? I’m trying to find the room service menu. |
Clerk: | Yes. Here is a copy of the brochure in Chinese and the room service menu is at the back. Is there anything else I help you with? |
Guest: | I have a fair bit of laundry and this suit needs to be dry-cleaned today. Can you arrange that for me? |
Clerk: | Certainly. There is a form in your room that you need to fill out and then just ring housekeeping. They will collect it from you. Anything else? |
Guest: | Actually I need a wake-up call for 6:00 am tomorrow. And then I will need a taxi to take me to the airport at 6:30. or does the hotel have a shuttle bus service? |
Clerk: | I’ll make a note of the wake-up call. We do have an airport shuttle service. The airport bus leaves every half hour. Shall I book you a seat for 6:30 airport bus tomorrow morning? |
Guest: | Thanks. That would be great. |
要求具体的客房服务 | |
客人: | 您好。有中文的宾馆服务指南吗?我正努力寻找客房服务菜单。 |
接待员: | 有。这是一份中文的宣传手册,客房服务菜单就在背面。还有其他事情我可以帮忙吗? |
客人: | 我有不少衣服要洗,还有一件西装今天需要干洗,您能替我安排一下吗? |
接待员: | 当然能。在您房间里有一张表。您填好表,然后给客房部打个电话就可以了。他们会去您那里取。还有别的事情吗? |
客人: | 实际上明天早晨六点我需要一个叫醒电话,然后我还需要一辆出租车在六点半送我去机场。或者,宾馆有班车接送服务吗? |
接待员: | 我会把这个叫醒电话记录下来。我们的确有机场班车接送服务。机场大巴每半小时一趟。我为您再明天早晨六点半的大巴上预订一个座位好吗? |
客人: | 谢谢,那太好了。 |
PPT(中英文版)/play/play.php?v=uploads2/resources/178/2020-04-02/1585790188_664138.pptx&res_id=261497
PPT(中文版)/play/play.php?v=uploads2/resources/178/2020-03-17/1584414697_651665.pptx&res_id=255925